What We Do
MUSA Martial Arts is dedicated to promoting health, strength, and longevity. We, as a team, strive for the following:
• Listen to and understand the wants and needs of our students and families.
• Continually educate and train ourselves and update our skills in communication and instruction to maintain our commitment to excellence.
• Educate and train our students and families to that they are empowered to protect themselves and maintain optimal health.
• Maintain an environment that gives each individual the opportunity to pursue and achieve a greater level of personal success and freedom.
What MUSA Martial Arts Can Do
• Build confidence by encouraging your body and mind in the tenets and techniques of Martial Arts.
• Teach self-defense by training you to recognize situations in which physical self-defense may be necessary, and teaching you how to control such situations to your advantage.
• Strengthen your mind and body through increased physical coordination and mental discipline.
Musa Martial Arts is located off New Hampshire Ave. Just north of Briggs Chaney Road: 15440 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring, MD.